B-Line Bus Transportation System  » Travel  »
Westchester, NY
  • If you are ever in this county and want to travel I suggest you use this system

• by rich

This B-line bus system is one of the most complex systems that have ever been built. It allows you to travel all the areas of Westchester that you could possibly want. I have seen a few other bus systems and what they lack is what this system offers you and that is the ability to travel almost everywhere that you could want.

For example, if you live in White Plains and you want to find a job in New Rochelle then you will be able to do so and get to work every day because this bus system makes it easy for you to get there. The fare is $ 2 and it includes a free transfer that can be used if you are going to a destination other than where the bus

stops at its last stop.

Most places in Westchester that you could want to go are found along a bus route and you should catch the bus that passes where you are leaving from and going to where you are going. However, in some cases you will find that the bus does not go directly to your destination and in that case you will need to get off the bus as close to your stop as possible and get onto another bus that is passing where you are let go and use that bus to get to your final destination.

This transfer used to sell for . 25 but now the bus system requires you to buy a metro card with the money already on the card and so they give you a free ...

• transfer as a benefit of the program.

This is not as hard as it sounds, for example, I would take this bus system every day to go to school and catch it down the block from my house it was the number 42 bus and this bus would stop at the high school. Since it was a bus from students (even through its public ) it had a lot of stops to make so it took about 30 minutes to get the three mile distance to the high school.

The bus leaves you off at the school and you wait on the other side of the street for the same bus when you are going home. However, sometimes when the 42 bus would come it would say 42n (which the schedule tells

you) and you can take this bus all the way to the last stop which was three blocks away from my house.

If I did not want to walk the distance I could have used my transfer to catch another bus that would have passed by my house and I could get off the bus and be directly in from of the place where I originally caught the bus. This is a very easy system to understand and follow, regardless of where it was that I wanted to go in the county I was able to get there and I loved that about the system.

It is not expensive and it was very reliable which is great. If you are ever in this county and want to travel I suggest you use this system.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38208418760231/k2311a082/8.2.08