Three Dog Night in concert  » Entertainment  »
  • They gave so much energy for a small-ish room in a casino and it was an amazing concert
  • They only cost $30 a ticket and it was well worth it
  • I promise you won't regret seeing Three Dog Night in concert

• by hearthappy25

I love Three Dog Night. They sing classic rock songs that are great for the whole family.

I just saw them in concert and they are really incredible in concert.

They gave so much energy for a small-ish room in a casino and it was an amazing concert.

Seriously, if you have ever heard the words ‘jeremiah was

a bullfrog, was a good friend of mine,’ then you know you need to go see these guys in concerts.

They have such great chemistry with their fans; they interact with them and make them laugh during the concert, and their voices are incredible.

You’d think after so many years of playing loud rock songs that their voices ...

• would come out sounding bad but they just don’t.

I can’t believe what a great concert it was !! Please, support these older bands that are touring.

They only cost $30 a ticket and it was well worth it.

I would have happily paid more had I known how good they sounded.

They are on tour now and

Tulsa is the beginning of the list, so if they are coming to a city near you please go support them and show the love.

I want them to keep touring so we can continue watching a piece of history live !! It is seriously a great show.

I promise you won’t regret seeing Three Dog Night in concert.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59208418640231/k2311a082/8.2.08