Tuna fish in olive oil Sapore Vero  » Food  »
  • I know so many people who aren't very rich but buy only things of popular brands because they think that if something is expensive it is better
  • I don't agree with that I think that expensive products just have better campaign so they are more advertised and they can raise their prices
  • I don't think that's a lot because Rio mare costs double and I think that it offers more or less the same quality, I mean I don't see the difference
  • I like this tuna fish with pasta by itself but its the best in tuna pate
  • I don't usually eat this tuna fish plain I mean, only tuna fish with some bread because it makes me smell like tuna fish and it is not very easy to get rid of this smell, that's why I prefer to mix it up with something

• by lorelai

We all know that Rio mare is one of the most advertised tuna fish and it is really good but I really hate paying a lot of money for things that I can get for much cheaper. I know so many people who aren’t very rich but buy only things of popular brands because they think that if something is expensive it is better. I don’t agree with that I think that expensive products just have better campaign so they are more advertised and they can raise their prices.

I mean have you ever seen a comercial for Sapore vero products? I guess not. This tuna fish in olive oil is really

good, there are big pieces of tuna fish in it and they are of a great color.

I always buy this tuna fish because it costs 80 cents for 160g. I don’t think that’s a lot because Rio mare costs double and I think that it offers more or less the same quality, I mean I don’t see the difference.

This tuna fish comes in pack of 2. Each container is made of aluminum and it is red with golden top.

It has that ring with which you can open it easy. Just pay attention not to cut yourself when you open the can because the edges from the inside are really ...

• sharp and it happened to me many times to cut myself.

I like this tuna fish with pasta by itself but its the best in tuna pate. I cut few cucumbers on small pieces, but really really small pieces, then I ad mayonnaise and tuna fish, some salt and peper and mix it all together very good.

It tasted delicious. You get an excellent antipasto for very little money.

When I do this pate with this tuna fish everybody who visit me likes it and everybody want the recipe. I really like it too.

It is excellent on bread but don’t try to put it like a sauce on pasta because hot

it tastes terrible, it is the best after 2 hours in the fridge. Sometimes when I immediately want to it the pate I put it in the freezer to cool it and I spread it around the bowl I made it in so that it cools faster.

I don’t usually eat this tuna fish plain I mean, only tuna fish with some bread because it makes me smell like tuna fish and it is not very easy to get rid of this smell, that’s why I prefer to mix it up with something. I like this tuna fish because it is much cheaper that other tuna fishes of the same quality and it is very good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27208418630131/k2311a082/8.2.08