WALL-E  » Movies  »
  • This is a movie I would highly recommend to anyone

• by mbowie

I have a great time going to the movies with my husband and daughter. We have really been looking forward to WALL-E coming out in the theatres. The trailers for it looked great. We finally got to see it last Saturday. We were really excited. My husband even drove a little ways so that we could go and see it in a nicer movie theatre.

WALL-E is a animated movie by PIXAR. It is about a little service robot that is left on earth to try to clean up. He was one of many but, he was the only left in working order. All the humans went to outer space to wait for Earth to get better. Earth had been covered with trash and pollution. WALL-E’s only friend ...

• is a roach. I have never thought of roaches being cute until now. The one is the movie is adorable. WALL-E encounters another robot, from space, who has been sent to Earth to see if it is ready for humans to come back. This robot, EVE, and WALL-E end up being friends and going on an adventure trying to get people back to Earth. WALL-E
        had found a plant and EVE had taken it back to the ship to show that there was plant life on Earth. By the end of the movie, the humans return to Earth.

The movie had many great messages in it. It is a wonderful movie. WALL-E was very age appropriate for my six year old. This is a movie I would highly recommend to anyone.

WALL-E

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11208418620131/k2311a082/8.2.08