Vodka Putinoff  » Food  »
  • The first thing I like about this vodka is of course the price then the looks of the bottle
  • I know that the most popular vodka juice drink is the one where the juice is actually made of oranges but I don't like that because the orange juice has to be sour to make a good vodka juice and I prefer sweet drinks

• by lorelai

Another of my Lidl products, it is cheap and it is good. You get half liter of Vodka for less than 5 euros, that’s some $5.

The first thing I like about this vodka is of course the price then the looks of the bottle.

The bottle is transparent and unusual.

It is not round but flat and long

with dark blue tap and labels on it.

It says on one of the labels that this vodka is distilled 3 times.

I am not an expert on making alcohol but I guess that’s makes it stronger.

It has 40% of alcohol in it and I never drink it plain but with different juices.

I like it with red ...

• bull and with apple, cherry and strawberry juice.

I know that the most popular vodka juice drink is the one where the juice is actually made of oranges but I don’t like that because the orange juice has to be sour to make a good vodka juice and I prefer sweet drinks.

The taste of the vodka itself isn’t

much different from any other vodka just it has 3% more alcohol in it than I am used to.

I dont drink a lot of alcohol and I really don’t like to get drunk but I like to have a vodka or two when I go out or when my friends come over.

Among all the strong drinks I like vodka best.

quick note by anonymous :

The reason why it s important that the vodka is distilled 3 times is that it removes the taste of alcohol. The less you distill the more it taste of alcohol end less of vodka, the more you distille the more is tastes of vodka (not that vodka has a strong taste). 3 times should be the minimum…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27208418610131/k2311a082/8.2.08