Sapore vero Fillets of mackerel in Olive Oil
  • I like Fillets of mackerel but I don't eat them very often because they are too heavy and sometimes I feel the taste of them in my mouth for hours so I prefer not to eat them very often
  • There's some olive oil in the can among the fishes but not too much and in spite of the oil you can actually feel that the mackerels aren't very greasy and this oil just softens them and makes them even more delicious

• by lorelai

I like Fillets of mackerel but I don’t eat them very often because they are too heavy and sometimes I feel the taste of them in my mouth for hours so I prefer not to eat them very often. This Fillets of mackerel in Olive Oil come in small golden can made of aluminum which opens from above.

I don’t know how many fish were in it because I opened the can and started reviewing it and my mother and sister came so now there are only 2 fish left.

I guess there were 6 of them in the beginning.

There’s some olive oil in the can among the fishes but not too much and in ...

• spite of the oil you can actually feel that the mackerels aren’t very greasy and this oil just softens them and makes them even more delicious.

About the tastes, it tastes like fish and it smells like fish, fortunately the smell is not too strong so its not like you have to wash your teeth 2-3 times if

you want to talk to someone or even kiss someone.

I like this Fillets of mackerel in Olive Oil from Sapore verde because it is cheap, it costs around 70 euro cents and I don’t think that’s much specially not for the fish.

I eat this fish in can for dinner sometimes but as I said not very often because of aftertaste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27208418510131/k2311a082/8.2.08