Olay White Radiance UV Whitening Lotion
  • I was in search for a good whitening lotion because I noticed that due to too much exposure to sun, my face has darkened over the past few years and I see some blemishes too
  • The best thing about this product is not only does it help whitens your skin, it also protects the skin from UV rays

• by Jaqui

I love using Olay products in my face. I tried olay soap and felt good results with my skin.

I was in search for a good whitening lotion because I noticed that due to too much exposure to sun, my face has darkened over the past few years and I see some blemishes too! I could not

think of any good product and I am afraid to try out peeling masks, etc.

Luckily I was doing my rounds at the beauty shop I frequently go to; there have new posters about Olay white radiance facial lotion.

The best thing about this product is not only does it help whitens your skin, it also protects ...

• the skin from UV rays.

1 bottle of 30 ML Olay White Radiance Lotion lasted about 2 months, I only apply it in the morning before I leave the house and nothing more.

Ever since I used the product, I noticed that I have already cleared a few of the dark spots in my skin; it has

also made my skin, specifically my cheeks softer.

One bottle is only Php100 in drugstores; the bottle is cute and is packaged very well.

If you are looking for a great product that would protect you from the harmful rays of sun and at the same time will moisturize your skin, I would suggest you to try out the product.

Anjana S Nigam says :

Where can i buy this product??? i stay in India i want to try this product badly please please tell me where can i buy it????

Galega says :

This cream is a late entrant into the Indian market. At this time, it is available in metro cities. You may not find it in tier II cities, though. You can try to buy it from Snapdeal or Flipkart websites. It is available there.

minda gacayan says :

when is the expiry date of olay white radiance intensive whitening lotion with batch number B 070709 3 or number 71924811sd

Galega says :

Expiry Date isn’t printed on Olay pack (that’s what I have seen in India).

You will find the date of manufacturing beside batch number. And, there is an information about the best before use. In India, it comes with 30 months from the date of packaging. You can easily see through this information whether the product in your hand is expired or not.

It is not possible to tell you the expiry date through batch number, as asked by you.

dudu says :

hey isnt olay white radiance uv whitening lotion suits 20 years old woman? since i am 20 years old. .and many ppl told me tat olay skin care product suits middle aged woman …thirty plus years old …….. could you confirm with me? thanks alots

kris303 says :

If it’s an anti-aging product, then it would suit women in their late 20’s and over. But Olay White Radiance UV whitening lotion is just your regular whitening lotion with SPF. It just evens your complexion by making it a bit lighter. Except for the SPF, it has no anti-aging properties and should be suitable for younger skin.

Galega says :

The targeted customers for Olay White Radiance is young women, below 35 years of age. This age group is its biggest customers.

This product is perfectly suitable for your kind of needs. If you don’t have any Sun Exposure, you may consider using other cream. In fact, it can be used by girls below 20 years of age.

minda [email protected] says :

when is the epiry date of olay with the number in the box B 070709 3 or 71924811sd

Galega says :

Expiry date can’t be known through the batch number. For that you are required to see the date of packaging. Expiry date is generally 30 months from the date of packaging. You will find this information on the box itself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31108418401131/k2311a081/8.1.08