Cane’s College Station TX
1045 Texas Avenue, College Station, TX 77840
  • First, the iced tea at Cane's is highly heralded, but when I had it I thought that was a bit of an exaggeration, as it really doesn't taste any different than any other iced tea I'd ever had
  • The Texas toast that comes with the orders was definitely above average, and the french fries were pretty good also
  • The chicken was definitely the best part, while a bit greasy, it was some of the best chicken I have had anywhere
  • The sauce tastes like a mixture of ranch and ketchup with a few other tastes in it, and it is actually not overrated in my opinion

• by piratejoey

Ah, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, or as more commonly referred to in the area, Cane’s. To residents of College Station there are really only a couple of choices for chicken, and KFC isn’t one of them.

Anyone hungry for chicken either goes to Cane’s or it’s next door neighbor, Lane’s.

But I’m not comparing, I am just going to tell you my

experiences eating at Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers.

First, the iced tea at Cane’s is highly heralded, but when I had it I thought that was a bit of an exaggeration, as it really doesn’t taste any different than any other iced tea I’d ever had.

The Texas toast that comes with the orders was definitely above average, and the french fries were ...

• pretty good also.

The chicken was definitely the best part, while a bit greasy, it was some of the best chicken I have had anywhere.

The thing Cane’s is most famous for is their Cane’s sauce that comes with the chicken.

not overrated in my opinion.

It is what puts this over the top as the best chicken place I have been to in recent memory.

The atmosphere is really nice with black and white pictures of old time movie stars and the kind of place that you would want to meet up with a bunch of your friends, probably not for a date though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7108417781031/k2311a081/8.1.08