K-PAK MOISTURE FOR HAIR
  • I love the silky feeling that excellent hydrating treatments give my hair

• by covenly1
      I have very, very dry hair, when I do not apply correct costmetic items to it! My hair has been blond forever, and I am sixty one, giving one the ‘hint’ that I just may color it, as well! (yes! That’s a good guess, if you thought, ‘yes’!). I am always on the lookout for the really working hydrating treatments that will work extra well on my hair. I love the silky feeling that excellent hydrating treatments give my hair. I

have found another moisture treatment that suits me more than just very well!

I am using K-Pak moisture Intense Hydrating Treatment for dry, damaged hair.

The model is MWS 150-2500. The sample that I used, advertises that this is a new product. There are 7.

4 ml. , or . 25 fl oz.

in the sample that I used last night. This is produced by the JOICO corporation, and the exact name of the product is K-PAK moisture. It is entirely meant ...

• for those of us who have especially dry hair, damaged hair.

With the color treatments, and the naturally dry hair that I have, this describes exactly what I hoped it would be. I gently washed my hair with especially made for my type hair. Then, I applied the entire sample packet on my hair, to see how it would work.

I left it on, as I was bathing. I let the steam work WITH it. At the end of the bath,

I carefully poured water over my hair, until nothing but clear water appeared.

This product works. My hair does not feel dry or damaged. It did the job it promises to do.

The intense hydration DID take place, and I am joyous with my hair, the way it worked! Give this a try, if you, too, have dry or/and damaged hair. You will be delighted. Get a sample, if you can, and just try it out! That’s what I did.

I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31210341770731/k2311a0321/3.21.06