Apple iPod Nano Armband
  • I received a new Apple iPod Nano for Christmas last year, and because I am an avid runner I decided I needed to buy an Apple iPod Armband
  • I think it would be nice if Apple offered the armband in more of a variety of colors than just the generic white

• by Ethan

I received a new Apple iPod Nano for Christmas last year, and because I am an avid runner I decided I needed to buy an Apple iPod Armband.

The Applie iPod Armband is a remarkable product. The armband at first appeared to be cheap, but upon actually using the armband it proved it’s worth. The armband is perforated with

holes to make it breathable so that the sweat does not gather on it and make it wet and uncomfortable. The perforation is by far my favorite feature.

The armband fits very snug. It is made of stretchy material and has an adjustable velcro strap so that it will fit almost any arm size. The iPod ...

• itself fits in the casing of the armband very tightly so that the runner does not need to worry about the iPod slipping out of the armband.

I do have a few criticism however. I think it would be nice if Apple offered the armband in more of a variety of colors than just the generic white.

I blue, black, and red would be great. I also wouldn’t mind seeing the casing just a little bit bigger so that an iPod with a silicon skin could fit inside of the armband.

If you are a runner and are looking for a great product to hold your iPod, then the Apple iPod armband is the right thing for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16108417651031/k2311a081/8.1.08