Days Inn Florence SC  » Hotels  »
Florence, South Carolina
  • Our room was fairly large, with bright, cheery bedspreads and a convenient table and chairs by the door
  • The best part of this room, in my opinion, was the microwave and refrigerator
  • We stopped at Quizno's for subs and weren't disappointed
  • This Days Inn was a golden find and I would definitely stay here again

• by Lacie

By far, Days Inn in Florence, South Carolina has been one of my favorite hotels while traveling to Florida down the popular route known as I-95. We stayed here in April 2005 and thought it was a very nice hotel, then on the next trip in October 2007, we ended up here a second time and were again very pleased. I’ve had very good experiences with Days Inns, and this was one of the nicest I’d ever

seen. Our room was fairly large, with bright, cheery bedspreads and a convenient table and chairs by the door.

The sink was located in the kitchen, and the bathroom had an innovative curtain rod that was curved to give more room while showering. The best part of this room, in my opinion, was the microwave and refrigerator. It’s nice to have a place to put all those drinks and remains of sandwiches that everyone is too full ...

• to finish!

I always give high marks to hotels that furnish these important extras. The hotel is pet friendly, which was a lifesaver when we traveled both years. Many Days Inns along I-95 allow pets for a small fee. Our room was clean and everything seemed to be in order; it was very tastefully decorated. After returning home, I discovered that in 2005 and 2007, we had been given the exact same room!

The continental breakfast is

small but sufficient; we went into the lobby to get some muffins and juice to take back to the hotel room. There are many restaurants within driving distance; it’s a busy exit with many different twists and turns, and it’s easy to get lost. We stopped at Quizno’s for subs and weren’t disappointed! This Days Inn was a golden find and I would definitely stay here again. It’s located at exit 164 off I-95 in Florence, South Carolina.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2108417631031/k2311a081/8.1.08