Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre Queensland  » Shopping  »
Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
  • The best place to go shopping on the Sunshine Coast is at the Sunshine Plaza
  • I love to shop there it has a wide variety of stores and it always has everything I need
  • My favourite stores are the clothing stores, which is on the second floor
  • I really love the peaceful atmosphere at the Plaza
  • Another great thing about the Plaza is that his has a huge cinema there, called Birch Carrol and Coyle, I think it has about 6 cinemas

• by kiran1978

The best place to go shopping on the Sunshine Coast is at the Sunshine Plaza. It is the largest shopping centre on the Sunshine Coast. I love to shop there it has a wide variety of stores and it always has everything I need.

The Sunshine Plaza has two levels. My favourite stores are the clothing stores, which is on the second floor. I particularly like Valley Girl and Jeans West. For my eldest daughter whom is 12 years old she loves to shop at Supre on the bottom floor. Supre is really

good as it often has clothes under $10, they are pretty funky and fashionable too for teenagers. Another great store is Target or Kmart, I often go there to get clothes for my three children or baby stuff.

I really love the peaceful atmosphere at the Plaza. When you walk into the Plaza you see a large tiled open area, where they usually have a performance on in the stage area. Near the stage area there is a nice water feature. There is a bridge going over a river where you can hire ...

• paddleboats.

The Sunshine Plaza is a great place to meet and catch up with friends. I often meet my friends and go and have a coffee at Zafarras. We sit outside having our coffees and watching the water. I love the Mocchachinos you can get there, with a dab of cream it is delicious. With my moccha I have a tasty thick slice of raisen toast. Depending on my mood I may even order a naughty slice of rich chocolate cake, mmmmmm.

Another great thing about the Plaza is that his has a huge

cinema there, called Birch Carrol and Coyle, I think it has about 6 cinemas. These Cinemas are massive with comfy chairs. It is great to kick back and relax and watch a movie there. If you want to get a great deal there is some restaurants at the Plaza that offer special deals, dinner and a movie for $20, it is a real bargain.

If you are visiting the Sunshine Coast, make sure you pop in and see the Sunshine Plaza, there is something there for everyone, be it entertainment, great meals or shopping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24108417621031/k2311a081/8.1.08