L’oreal White Perfect Active Whitening Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Nature of work is really outdoors, and a month or so in my recent work, I've noticed that my skin looked slightly darker than usual
  • Knowing the brand as a trusted one, I bought and tried it for the first time
  • I like the smell because it is citrusy, probable because of the sodium citrate which acted as the Vitamin C component of the product needed for its melano-block ingredient to be absrobed to its maximum

• by warp214

My Nature of work is really outdoors, and a month or so in my recent work, I’ve noticed that my skin looked slightly darker than usual. Fortunately for me, I happen to chance upon a “Buy 1, take 1″ of L’oreal White Perfect Toner. Knowing the brand as a trusted one, I bought and tried it for the first time.

What I liked about the product is that, it

is water - based so it doesn’t sting. This is actually the main factor for me when purchasing toners and astringents. I have very sensitive thin skin with visible spider veins in my eye lids and cheeks. Anyway, I was surprised that it didn’t hurt a bit when I started applying the toner on my face and neck. I like the smell because it is citrusy, probable because of the sodium citrate which acted as the Vitamin C component of the product needed for its melano-block ingredient to be absrobed to its maximum.

It does not feel heavy to the skin after application and if you apply it at night before sleeping, you can expect a very oily face when you wake up the next morning, which for me is a good thing because it means ...

• L'oreal White Perfect Active Whitening Toner
      that the product helped remove pore - blocking dirt and oil. Besides, after washing your face (preferrably with L’oreal white perfect facial wash), your skin’s moisture will normalize.

However, if you are looking for a toner that could give you instant white result, then this product is not for you. Yes, it could make your skin clearer and evens out your skin tone, maybe lighten your skin a few

tones, but this is a produst that could bring out its optimum results when used on a regular basis. That means, before you would see actual results, you might have to consume at least two bottles of 125 ml each, with at least twice a day application. Retail price however, is reasonble enough, it if you might get lucky, you could get it on a “Buy 1, take 1″ offer.

deepika says :

Hi even i wanted to buy L`oreal White Perfect Active Whitening Toner L`oreal White Perfect Deep whitening Moisturising Cream with SPF 15 but i am not getting it can u please help me with the address i stay in INDIA in mumbai

Hi,

I’m not familiar which stores carry L’Oreal products in India but you can check out this link:

These stores are all located in Mumbai and may possibly sell the L’Oreal products you are looking for. Hope it helps.

Galega says :

Hi Deepika,

L oreal White Perfect Active Whitening Toner is widely available in India. You should not find any problem in getting it in Mumbai.

There are L’Oreal stores in High Streax Phoenix Shopping Complex and Viviana Mall in Mumbai. You can visit any of these two locations to get the product. It is also available on Amazon India website from where you can order it.

cai says :

Where can i buy that L`oreal White Perfect Active Whiteing Toner? Im presently living in Alberta, Canada. Is it possible that i can order it online? Your response is highly appreciated.. Thanks

Hi,

I’m not sure if malls and department stores carry the L’Oreal Active White in your area but in case you want to buy online, here’s a link to some eBay items:

nadia says :

plz tell me how to use loreal white perfact cleanser, tooner,and day n night creams. nadia

Hello,

It’s very easy actually. Just wash your face and neck with the cleanser, preferably in the morning and in the evening. Moisten a cotton ball with the toner and apply to face and neck after washing. Apply the day cream before going out of the house in the morning. The night cream should be applied in the evening before going to bed. Good luck.

heba says :

i don t know how to USE the toner

warp214 replies :

Hi Heba, The toner works just like an exfoliant astringent. You use it right after washing your face to remove impurities but it is called a toner because of the effect it has on your skin color and moisture. It evens out skin tone while maintaining your skin`s natural moisture unlike astringent which strips it off . I suggest you use it twice a day. One in the morning and before going to sleep at night.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31108417601031/k2311a081/8.1.08