Jet Cat Ferry  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Sydney
  • I wanted to board the ferries near the dock at Central but I was thinking that ferries were pretty boring, all you do is sit like you do in a car and wait for it to arrive to its destination
  • After you board, I recommend going outside to the top or outside where the tail and front of the ferry is

• by applestarz

After years of not traveling much, especially by sea, I was invited to go to the city with my friends for sightseeing. Because it was a nice day, I agreed to go.

pretty boring, all you do is sit like you do in a car and wait for it to arrive to its destination. One of my friends chose randomly a dock to go to called Watson Bay. It turned out to be one of her most best and randomly chosen choice!

The ...

• ticket is like five bucks but worth it. After you board, I recommend going outside to the top or outside where the tail and front of the ferry is. The ferry isn’t very big but once you get outside, the wind and salt is so refreshing and it travels so
        fast you just keep wanting to stand up and feel the nice wind rush in your face.

The whole ferry ride lasted 30 minutes and the customer service was fairly good. I recommend you all try this ferry jet cat one day and remember to go to Watson Bay!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4108417591031/k2311a081/8.1.08