Muscle Milk Suppliment
  • He told me that he had not used it but I was free to try it if I like and so I opened the bottle and found that the supplement was just brown powder which you can mix with either milk or water
  • I decided to mix it with milk and taste it and I was pretty surprised that it did taste good, this drink actually tasted like coffee and I was about to drink an entire glass and enjoy the drink without ever considering what I was actually drinking
  • I have tasted many products similar to this and I can tell you that this one tasted like a very strong coffee which is the best taste I have found

• by rich

The Muscle Milk product is one that my father was given by the supplier of the product since he is friendly with the man who distributes them and so the man was nice enough to give him three of three. He had them in his house for a while and I asked him what they tasted like and he did not know. He told me that he had not used it but I was free to try it if I like and so I opened the bottle and found that the supplement was just brown powder which you can mix with either milk or water.

I decided to mix it with milk and taste it and I was pretty surprised

that it did taste good, this drink actually tasted like coffee and I was about to drink an entire glass and enjoy the drink without ever considering what I was actually drinking. I have tasted many products similar to this and I can tell you that this one tasted like a very strong coffee which is the best taste I have found.

Anyway, he decided to start using it three days later when he went to the gym so that he would be able to reduce the strain on his muscles so he could work out his arms more and reduce his cardio. He took the drink before he went to the gym and did his normal lifting and everything

worked as planed.

Normally he has to rotate every other day between his upper body and cardio but since he had the muscle milk he figured he would take it and do the upper body work out the next day. He did ten minutes of cardio on the treadmill and then switched into supper body mode and hit the bench press for thirty minutes straight.

He then worked on his back and finished off with some free weights and when he left the gym he looked very tired. I asked him if he felt like the product worked and he said he did not know but he was going to try to do the same thing the day.

He ...

• Muscle Milk Suppliment
      was able to repeat the same thing the next day with very little strain on his body and he was not forced to do cardio like he would otherwise have done. He has been using the product for two months now and he is able to do three days a week straight on his upper body because the muscle milk reduces the tearing of your muscles that usally happens during exercise.

This means that you feel less worn down every day and your body does not need as much time to recuperate. He loves taking this muscle milk because it works well and it allows him to focus on just the parts of his work out that are important

to him without risking hurting himself or his body.

The bottle also says that it makes your metabolism faster and if that is true then I assume he would be dropping weight or eating less which is not the case. He still eats a lot and he is bulkier than before he started to take Muscle Milk but I assume that this is because his body is more in shape than before.

This product is one that works well to reduce the strain on your body, it taste good also but you need to make sure that if you take it you do work out or it will just make you fat because the supplement which never have been burned off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343107417561131/k2311a0731/7.31.08