shop4freebies.com  » Web sites  »
  • I like mysavings and totallyfreecrap a lot better, they have a lot more to choose from and a lot more new freebies
  • They do categorize the product samples into different categories but I don't think they have a search bar to search for products

• by Brooke

This is another sample site that I have found recently. Overall they are alright but most of the time I don’t end up checking them but every once in a while.

They don’t update but hardly ever.

They also don’t have very much to choose from.

A lot of the ones they have

I am either not interested in or have already filled out for.

I would say 90% of them I have already filled out for them.

They are worth checking out just in case other sites that I have missed some samples but most of the time I already filled out the samples for ...

• them.

I just don’t care for there site that much.

I like mysavings and totallyfreecrap a lot better, they have a lot more to choose from and a lot more new freebies.

They update theres the most often and have new freebies the most often.

I like them overall but I like the

other sites a lot better.

They do categorize the product samples into different categories but I don’t think they have a search bar to search for products.

Bottom line it is worth saving the site and checking every once in a while but I would check other sites before I do this one.

shop4freebies.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203107417401131/k2311a0731/7.31.08