Kolumbo Kras chocolate bar
  • The hazelnuts are covered with honey so they really taste good an sometimes you can even find drops of honey and that's delicious
  • Even the shape of this chocolate bar is the same as the Toblerone, small triangles connected between them, I would count how many of them are there but the problem is that I really like this chocolate so it gone just few minutes after I unwrap it
  • Now when I go shopping I am always tempted to buy them but I try to resist because I know I would eat them all the time and that would not be good for my figure
  • Anyway, I like this chocolate bar, it is not as good as Toblerone but it is little bit less expensive and it is good anyway

• by lorelai

This is a Croatian version of Toblerone, it is good and cheaper than toblerone, but it is not that good as toblerone. It is in a red triangular wrapping with white letters Kolumbo on it.

It comes in 100g wrapping and in 200g ones.

The taste of the chocolate is really nice, it is a milk chocolate

and it has hazelnut and honey in it.

The hazelnuts are covered with honey so they really taste good an sometimes you can even find drops of honey and that’s delicious.

Even the shape of this chocolate bar is the same as the Toblerone, small triangles connected between them, I would count how many of them are ...

• there but the problem is that I really like this chocolate so it gone just few minutes after I unwrap it.

I remember I have liked this product even when I was little but my mother never bought it because she didn’t like it and nobody else in the family liked it so she was never buying

it.

Now when I go shopping I am always tempted to buy them but I try to resist because I know I would eat them all the time and that would not be good for my figure.

Anyway, I like this chocolate bar, it is not as good as Toblerone but it is little bit less expensive and it is good anyway.

quick note by anonymous :

Probably you did not now that Kras had a licence to produce Toblerone in the`70 and’80ties and thats why they have continued with Kolumbo.

Sri says :

Ah Love this one The taste it leaves in my mouth, is to die for. Yes, it is not the same as Toblerone, but i feel it has it’s own flavour to it. I love the combination of honey and nuts. My hubby had got this for me the last time he travelled out of the country. :-)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273107417271031/k2311a0731/7.31.08