Tortica Kras Chocolate coated wafer with orange  » Food  »
  • I never buy this type of snacks because I prefer healthier ones like muesli bars and things like that
  • In my opinion this wafer is good but I was expecting something even better

• by lorelai

I never buy this type of snacks because I prefer healthier ones like muesli bars and things like that. When I was Little my grandfather used to buy me Tortica wafers and I liked them a lot they were small, maybe 5cm x 5cm and they are coated with chocolate.

When I was little the Wafer didn’t look

so small but today in 3 or 4 bits it’s gone.

The price is very small some 50cents or something like that but I guess I never buy it because it is too small it has just 25g.

Yesterday I saw in the shop that they had a new type of this wafer, it is coated with dark ...

• chocolate and orange.

It is good, I mean, it is very good, but I was actually expect more.

I adore the combination of chocolate with orange so I just had to try it.

The thing is that you orange is just an aftertaste here, the wafer is just little bit less sweet than the regular one but still

I’d prefer it with little bit more orange.

And when you open up the wrapping (which is really nice, it is golden and it has the picture of the wafer with a big orange cut in half next to it) the wafer doesn’t even smell like orange.

In my opinion this wafer is good but I was expecting something even better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273107417261031/k2311a0731/7.31.08