Tony’s Mexican Food San Bernardino  » Restaurants  »
290 W Mill St, San Bernardino, CA 92408
  • When I really want something good to eat, I always head out here because I think they've got the best authentic Mexican food around

• by MKRojas

When I really want something good to eat, I always head out here because I think they’ve got the best authentic Mexican food around.

This place has been a staple of my family’s diet for years. It seems like we have to go eat here at least once a week or

our Mexican-food-o-meter breaks!

Although the place is kind of dingy and would probably be better off with a new paint job, it’s one of “those little dives” that everyone knows is the place to go. You can bottom your car out because the driveway is so sunken in from the ...

• main room, but even the chance of having a high car repair bill doesn’t deter us from going there.

The cashier is always so nonchalant, but never seems to be annoyed with the long lines. They must pay her pretty good because she just takes whatever comes her way without

a smile and without a grimace. I think she must use botox come to think of it.

Anyway, the food is good, the ambiance not so great, but usually the tables are clean, the place is wiped down but the food is the bomb! It’s a great place to eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73107417251031/k2311a0731/7.31.08