Superior Nut Store.com
  • Buying in this site is really convenient, because I can just pay using my credit card, and if I want to be sure, I can use my Paypal account anytime

• by jaqui

For those who love internet shopping, I would really suggest to buy some goodies at the Superior Nut Store. They offer a variety of dried fruits and several different types of nuts, peanuts and even peanut butter! You may buy by the bulk and get them shipped to you for free.

They may be shipped in less than 7 days, and even up to

only 3 days if you choose to have it delivered to you express.

I liked going to this site when buying dried mangos.

They sell it only for $5.

95 and I can have it shipped to by friends abroad.

Buying in this site is really convenient, because I can just pay using my credit card, and if I want to be sure, I can ...

• use my Paypal account anytime! It is really hard to find a good site that specializes in product selling that accepts Paypal as payment and this website is really a heaven’s gift to me.

If you are not sure what to buy your friends and you are having troubles of what to give, you can send them a gift certificate so they can purchase

what they like themselves.

Another best thing is that they have 100% guarantee that all products delivered and shipped are fresh, if you complain, they will refund the product to you, not 50% or less, but for the full price you paid! The site is really recommended.

Their customer service is wonderful and they make sure their clients are satisfied with both their products and services.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203107417011031/k2311a0731/7.31.08