Biography.com  » Web sites  »
  • I love to read stories, life accounts, fiction and history
  • This site is the best free site that offers a lot of great information about world's best people, and how they lived and is living their lives

• by jaqui

I love to read stories, life accounts, fiction and history. With my love for reading, I have read too many romances, fictional, horror and even self help books.

I always search online for updates on my favorite authors and will find them looking for e-book copies.

I have pretty much relied on reading stuffs over the internet these days.

I

am glad I have discovered this website; I really enjoy being in this website; when I am at this site, I never notice the time.

I am like reading more than 1 biography and I love it more than I love having an iced cold cola!

Biography.

com is really a great site, everything is free! You can choose from a ...

• thousand true to life biography of the most famous people that have lived, you can also read about your favorite actors and actresses! The site offers Biography of the month, TV section, Videos (these are bios in video format), best biographies, and photo galleries.

I love their best features too.

This site is the best free site that offers a

lot of great information about world’s best people, and how they lived and is living their lives.

Being on this site would make you feel really well informed and very intelligent.

I love the site’s presentation, they have pictures for the people, and there are timelines too.

You will surely appreciate this website more as you keep returning for more biographies!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203107416811031/k2311a0731/7.31.08