Cosmopolitan Magazine  » Media  »
  • Cosmo is known for its sex advice, mostly, or at least I believe it to be, but it's really not all about that
  • I am definitely willing to page past the ads to get to the real content of the magazine
  • It's also a little pricier than other magazines of its type, but I am willing to pay the extra for a magazine that I like the best

• by blue346

My favorite magazine is Cosmopolitan. I’m not sure why, but it beats out all the others by a mile and a half.

Cosmo (as it’s known by most people who’ve heard of it), has everything that a woman in her early 20’s could want to read about.

It’s got celebrity interviews with people

like Carrie Underwood, and it’s got cover stories that are bound to catch attention, like “TABOO SEX.

” Cosmo is known for its sex advice, mostly, or at least I believe it to be, but it’s really not all about that.

It’s got other things in it, like advice on getting healthy (both mentally and ...

• physically), fashion, other advice on relationships, stories about real women, and many other different things.

The only thing negative about this magazine is that it’s got a lot of ads, but the same is true for nearly any other magazine out there.

I am definitely willing to page past the ads to get to

the real content of the magazine.

Afterall, that’s what makes this particular magazine just a little bit more popular and well-known than the other, similar magazines that are available.

It’s also a little pricier than other magazines of its type, but I am willing to pay the extra for a magazine that I like the best.

Cosmopolitan Magazine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 393107416780931/k2311a0731/7.31.08