Kraft Macaroni and Cheese  » Food  »
  • Of all the types out there, I just don't that think Kraft is the best one
  • I would recommend trying out generics before Kraft to see how you like those, because Kraft really is not the best out there

• by blue346

One of my absolute favorite foods is macaroni and cheese. This is one food that I could never get sick of. Possibly the most well-known boxed macaroni and cheese is made by Kraft. Probably more people by this type than any of the generic types of macaroni and cheese, but I’m not quite sure why. Of all the types out

there, I just don’t that think Kraft is the best one. (Actually, the best one is by the Our Family brand, which I haven’t been able to get in years, but that’s beside the point of this review.)

In any case, I do find Kraft’s macaroni and cheese to be rather tasty. It comes with the essential cheese packet and macaroni noodles, and ...

• all the maker needs to have is milk and butter (and of course, the pan to make it in and water to boil it in). It’s very easy to make, and it doesn’t take long, compared to some other dinner options. Then again, this simplicity could be found with any brand of boxed macaroni and cheese.

I’m not sure where I would Kraft

in the line of all boxed macaroni and cheeses. I’ve had some generics that are worse than Kraft and others that are much, much better. I would recommend trying out generics before Kraft to see how you like those, because Kraft really is not the best out there. Because it isn’t horrible tasting, though, I still have to rate it fairly high at 7/10.

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273107416770931/k2311a0731/7.31.08