Koii Massage Stick  » Health  »
  • I like taking breaks in between busy days, I love to just sit down and relax and have my back massaged or rub
  • This relaxes me and my muscle and after sometime, I would definitely be, again ready to take on new work challenges and stress
  • Other than these two complains, I think the massager is really a good product

• by Jaqui

I like taking breaks in between busy days, I love to just sit down and relax and have my back massaged or rub. This relaxes me and my muscle and after sometime, I would definitely be, again ready to take on new work challenges and stress.

This is what the koii massage stick has helped me with when it is time for my relaxation.

My mom and I were walking one time at the mall and we chanced upon a group of people selling a massage stick.

It is only Php

2000, it is a massage stick and you already have to luxury to feel relaxed by yourself.

The massage stick is easy to use, just plug it in and you can already enjoy the vibration it will give your muscles.

It is a stick with the shape of a dolphin.

Its got 3 colors but other colors were not available at the time we bought it.

It is called Koii Massage stick; It has low, medium and high massage functions.

The massager’s head can be used in you whole body and ...

• just change the cap and you can also use this to gently massage your head.

I like it very much because it is very convenient to use, you don’t have to charge batteries, and it is just plugged in directly.

The plug and the wire is a bit short though, so you will need to have an electric extension if you want to move around the house while treating your feet or hands to an electric massage.

The massage stick can be used up to 30 minutes continuously, though you can

use it for another 30 minutes or so, it is advisable to let it rest for a while because you use it again.

Besides, the stick is a bit heavy and you would feel a bit tired having to hold it for a longer period of time, say more than an hour.

Other than these two complains, I think the massager is really a good product.

We bought it more than 6 months ago and until now, the massager is still working very well and my mom even uses it everyday!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343107416670931/k2311a0731/7.31.08