Malaysia Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • That was excellent service, and I was very much impressed with it
  • I know the airlines operates many flights to the Far East, North American continent and Europe too
  • It is undoubtedly one airline very convenient to fly when visiting the country Malaysia

• by Mark Williams

I have been travelling a lot in the Southeast Asia region on my business trips. When I am there in the region, I take the airlines of the countries there. The three airlines I travel most are Thai Airways, Singapore Airlines, and Malaysia Airlines. I took Malaysia Airlines when I travelled from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Padeng, Sumatra, Indonesia. That was a very pleasant flight.

The checkin counter staff were very efficient and very thorough making sure all papers required were inplace. At the same time, they were very courteous paying attention at all times to the wishes of the passengers. That was excellent service, and I was very much impressed with it. The Kuala Lumpur International Airport was very modern

with very large passenger lounges at the boarding gates.

The Malaysia Airlines boarding gates were always so busy , obviously being a very popular airlines in the region. Here again, the staff at the boarding gate was very polite, courteous, and thorough in performing their duties and responsibilities. Needless to say, they must have received thorough training. The plane departed right on schedule.

That was quite impressive too, at a big airport with many many local and international flights. The service on board the plane was also remarkable. The cabin crew were Malay and Chinese ladies, speaking with slightly different accents. They were very courteous and attentive to the wishes of the passengers, at the same time paying due regards and respect ...

• in a personal way.

That was some thing that I noted as a quality of the cabin crew. They were all smiles and hospitable whenever a passenger needed their help, getting to the passenger prompt and quick. It was a short flight from Kuala Lumpur to Padeng. So, the cabin crew had to take care of serving snacks and meals within the time available.

That made the crew very busy, but they did it perfectly, serving the meals and clearing the tables. The flight was very smooth and the plane landed at Padeng airport right on schedule again. That was impressive too. The flight crew did a marvellous landing.

The cabin crew were very thorough again making sure the passengers followed the

landing procedures. At the same time, they were very helpful in making the deboarding at ease and comfortable. That was a very pleasant flight I had. I really appreciated the excellent services of all the staff and the crew of the flight.

I am sure I will be taking Malaysia Airlines flights in the future too travelling in the region and also internationally. I know the airlines operates many flights to the Far East, North American continent and Europe too. I would suggest it to my business associates and friends who travel to and from the Southeast Asia region to keep Malaysia Airlines on their flight plans. It is undoubtedly one airline very convenient to fly when visiting the country Malaysia.

This is an airline providing excellent services to Southeast Asia regional and world travellers.

Malaysia Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 403107416600931/k2311a0731/7.31.08