Everybody loves Raymond  » TV  »
  • At first Raymond in the show used to get on my nerves but now I think he is funny
  • I would recommend you to watch it if you haven't seen yet, you might want to watch a couple of episodes because you might be like me and not like it at first
  • Overall it's pretty good and I like it overall I think it's pretty funny

• by Brooke

At first when I saw this show I didn’t like it but then after watching a couple of episodes I started to enjoy it and like it. Some episodes that I have seen are really funny and other ones are alright.

At first Raymond in the show used to get on my nerves but now I think

he is funny.

I think I enjoy watching the show a lot more than I thought I ever would.

Everyone in the show is quite funny and have there own funny moments in the show.

It’s a lot funnier than a lot of shows on television.

I would recommend you to watch it if you haven’t seen ...

• yet, you might want to watch a couple of episodes because you might be like me and not like it at first.

I still don’t watch it regularly but if I ever catch it on I will watch it.

Overall it’s pretty good and I like it overall I think it’s pretty funny.

If I had to

pick someone to be the funniest I think I would pick Raymond’s father, he’s really funny in the show sometimes.

I like how Raymond’s parents act toward each other, they speak the truth and they kind of fight a lot.

It’s quite funny to watch.

You should watch it once or twice if you haven’t seen it yet.

Everybody loves Raymond

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103107416480931/k2311a0731/7.31.08