Rolos  » Food  »
  • Most of the time I don't like caramel except if it is just a tiny bit of it
  • I would recommend it to people who like caramel and chocolate

• by Brooke

One of my friends always buys these for me whenever they come over. Overall they are pretty good. They are chocolates, with caramel inside of them.

Most of the time I don’t like caramel except if it is just a tiny bit of it. I do like these though.

They could be

better but I like them. You get about six of them.

When they are in the pack it looks like there are more of them because they are so big. Whenever I eat them I end up just eating it without sucking on them first because they are kind of hard to ...

• do that, you kind of have to just eat them.

Overall I like them pretty good. I would recommend it to people who like caramel and chocolate.

I would rather have some other chocolate. I just eat them because my friend keeps buying them for me.

They are pretty good, I would

say it is about half caramel and half chocolate. They are more chewy than soft and it’s not like most chocolates.

You can’t really suck on the chocolate because of the caramel. Overall they are good and I would recommend them.

If you haven’t tried them yet you should because they are good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273107416460931/k2311a0731/7.31.08