Biolage Hair gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • She says that this is the best hair gel she has ever found
  • I would definately recommend it to anyone that uses hair gel

• by Brooke

I don’t use hair gel in my hair at all. My mom does though. She uses a lot of hair gel in her hair whenever she does it.

She says that this is the best hair gel she has ever found. I do notice a different it in also whenever she uses it.

It smells good and

it looks good in her hair. She can easily do it very well whenever she has this hair gel.

It’s kind of expensive so she doesn’t get to use it often because of her using so much in her hair. I really like the way it makes her hair look.

When she does use it, It makes ...

• her hair look soft and makes it stay in place perfectly. She has really curly hair but yet when she uses this hair gel it looks like you could just run your fingers through her hair.

It’s the best hair gel ever. I would definately recommend it to anyone that uses hair gel.

I really like the

way it makes her hair look. It’s one way to feel a product that feels good but for it to make your hair look good is another.

I am sure she would recommend it to people that have the money to buy it. If you have the money and never have tried it out you should, really.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107416410931/k2311a0731/7.31.08