Biore Warming face cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Occasionally it did make my face a little red, but I have always had a problem with my face getting red or blotchy
  • So I just use it whenever I know I am going to home for a couple of hours
  • I would definately recommend it to people

• by Brooke

This Biore warming face cleanser is pretty good. You rub it all over your face and as you are rubbing it in you can feel it start to warm up on your face. It’s kind of cool.

After you rinse it in your face feels clean and refreshed. I feel like it gets deep

into my pores and cleans them out because of it warming up.

I can just feel it start to work as soon as you put it on. It’s easy to put on your face and it’s pretty easy to rinse off.

It’s not really like a mask, it’s more like a gel that warms ...

• up. I really like it and so do my mother and my sister.

I haven’t used it in a while, I would like to buy some more and start using it from now and then. Occasionally it did make my face a little red, but I have always had a problem with my face

getting red or blotchy.

So I just use it whenever I know I am going to home for a couple of hours. It’s pretty good overall.

It probably won’t make your face red or blotchy because my face gets like that at the littlest thing. Overall it’s pretty good.

I would definately recommend it to people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107416390931/k2311a0731/7.31.08