Dove Exfoliating Wipes Acne Treatment  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • One of my aunt's husbands is a man who has worked for the Dove company for many years since he has been out of college and he even invented many of their products which is something that I enjoy and it helps that when he is available to see me he gives me the products at a pretty low cost (since they charge their employees for their products)
  • But since I had not spoken to him in a while I was not able to get the products unless I went to the store and got them myself, so I decided that I needed something to keep my face clean and decided to go to the store and pick up the Dove exfoliating wipes and when I paid $ 6.00 for the box I hoped that they would work as well as most of the Dove products that I have tried in the past
  • The box looked nice and it made the box noticeable when I put in on the sink which is something I have always enjoyed about the company because they make products that work well and look pretty good also
  • Well, I opened the wipes and tried to use them and I must say that I was pretty disappointed in the product because it was not something that I could use the way I wanted
  • Well, I was able to create the lather but even after that I felt like the wipe did a bad job of removing build up from my face and it sometimes left soap on there ,this lead to build up and more pimples on my nose so that my condition was worse after the wipes than before and I decided to stop using them and threw them out

• by rich

One of my aunt’s husbands is a man who has worked for the Dove company for many years since he has been out of college and he even invented many of their products which is something that I enjoy and it helps that when he is available to see me he gives me the products at a pretty low cost (since they charge their employees for their products). But since I had not spoken to him in a while I was not able to get the products unless I went to the store and got them myself, so I decided that I needed something to keep my face clean and decided to go to the store and pick up the Dove exfoliating wipes and when I paid $ 6 for the box I hoped that they would

work as well as most of the Dove products that I have tried in the past.

So, I went ahead and opened the box and I tried them out, they came in a big case which looked great on display.

The box looked nice and it made the box noticeable when I put in on the sink which is something I have always enjoyed about the company because they make products that work well and look pretty good also.

Well, I opened the wipes and tried to use them and I must say that I was pretty disappointed in the product because it was not something that I could use the way I wanted.

The wipes that were in the box looked much like baby wipes and they were put into the box that way.

The wipes were ...

• thin and so I felt like they were break and the texture of them had huge holes in it that make it look like you could use it to scrub your face clean but when I tried to do this I found that it did not work.

I had build up on my face that I scrubbed with the wipes and it did not take it off at all, also I felt pretty disgusting washing my face with these because they were already moistened just like wipes you would use to wipe your bottom.

I expected for them to be the kind of wipes that you rub together to create a lather and you could use that later to actually clean your face but these most wipes never did lather to my disappointment.

So, what I did was

that I got liquid soap and decided to pump it onto the wipe and lather it myself so that it would produce the results I was looking for and not create the disgusting feeling it gave me.

Well, I was able to create the lather but even after that I felt like the wipe did a bad job of removing build up from my face and it sometimes left soap on there ,this lead to build up and more pimples on my nose so that my condition was worse after the wipes than before and I decided to stop using them and threw them out.

So I feel that this was not a good product and I would not buy it again, I do love most Dove products but these were expensive and did not work as I expected.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263107416380931/k2311a0731/7.31.08