Sprint Mobile Insurance Plan
  • With this being the case and since I was able to get a discount through my employer I figured out that I would be able to avoid situations like this if I opted into their insurance plan just in case I lost my phone or it was damaged and I would otherwise be unable to replace it
  • The cost is pretty inexpensive so it makes it worth it, Sprint charges me just $ 7 a month for the insurance plan which covers my phone if it is lost or stolen or damaged and since I had suffered this in the past this was something I never wanted to happen again
  • If you consider that I would have saved $ 200 on replacing the phone that I lost above if I actually had the plan then this is a clear advantage that Sprint offers you

• by rich

If you have ever paid full price for a mobile phone from your cellular company provide then you know how expensive a full price phone could be. I recently got a bottom of the line phone because one of my phones was damaged and it costs me $ 200 so you can understand that this is a big expenditure for a student with a budget.

I have purchased many phones from providers in the past and when I lost them I was essential heart broken because not only was it something I could not afford to lose but my information was also gone which I needed.

their insurance plan just in case I lost my phone or it was damaged and I would otherwise be unable to replace it.

The cost is pretty inexpensive so it makes it worth it, Sprint charges me just $ 7 a month for the insurance plan which covers my phone if it is lost or stolen or damaged and since I had suffered this in the past this was something I never wanted to happen again.

If you consider that I would have saved $ 200 on replacing the phone that I lost above if I actually had the plan then this is a clear advantage that Sprint offers you.

So, if you invest in a phone which is very expensive then it is only logical that you should pay the extra $ 7 dollars a month to cover your ...

• phone.

Since your eligible to upgrade your phone and get a new one free of charge after 18 months we will calculate how much the insurance would cost from the start of your contract up until that point.

If you pay $ 7 a month for a period of 18 months that totals the amount of $126 and considering that even the bottom of the line phones come to a total of $ 218 this means that even if you lose this phone on the very last month of the 18 month period you would be gaining $ 100 on the price of the phone and at the end of the month you would have the option of resigning your contract and getting a entire new phone at no cost to you at all (assuming you choose to resign at

the end of this month since you would be eligible).

In my case I had been five months into the insurance plan when I left my phone in a restaurant.

I went back to look for the phone but I was not able to locate it, I called Sprint and informed them of the situation and I was sent a new phone and received it within days.

Without this insurance I would have been out a very expensive phone but because I had it I was about to get a new phone quickly and without any trouble and it cost me just $ 35 (which is the amount of $7* 5 months) and under normal circumstances without this plan I would have been out of a phone quite a while and had to shell out hundreds more to even get a new phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223107416270931/k2311a0731/7.31.08