Baan Boa Resort Phuket
16 Taveevong Road , Patong , Phuket , Thailand
  • Phuket was an amazing place, very scenic and very lovely
  • While taking a walk around the shopping streets, I enjoyed nice traditional Thai cuisines at the restaurants there too

• by Mark Williams

I had visited Thailand a few times on my buisness trips, but they were only to Bangkok, the capital City. On a recent trip, I took the opportunity to go to the famous beaches in Phuket, in southern Thailand. The weather was fine, so it was an excellent time to enjoy the beaches. Phuket was an amazing place, very scenic and very lovely.

There were many resort hotels along the beaches. Many tourists

from countries all over the world were there. I chose to stay at Bann Boa Resort hotel.

It was a medium size resort located right on the Patong beach. I felt very comfortable and homely staying there. The hotel staff were very friendly, always quick and ready to make sure that the guests were happy and comfortable staying there.

“Sawadee” ! That’s the greeting word in Thai language. They would greet ...

• me with the greeting word whenever they saw me. I had a superior room.

That was spacious and well furnished, overlooking the big outdoor swimming pool. The room had a refrigerator, mini bar, satellite TV, IDD telephone. Just perfect to relax and enjoy the holidays.

The beach was right infront of the hotel. I just spent hours all together on the beach, relaxing, and enjoying the fantastic sea-view. The inhouse restaurant served Thai

and international cuisines.

Complimentary buffet breakfast was most enjoyable. There were many restaurants in the area nearby too. While taking a walk around the shopping streets, I enjoyed nice traditional Thai cuisines at the restaurants there too.

Phuket certainly was one of the nicest and most enjoyable beaches in Thailand and in the Southeast Asia region. Baan Boa Resort was absolutely one of the nicest resort hotels to stay and enjoy relaxing on the beach right infront. The hotel staff were so friendly and hospitable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23107416200931/k2311a0731/7.31.08