Emu Shampoo from “Healthy Hair Plus”  » Health  »
1.0
  • Emu Shampoo from Healthy Hair Plus, a product I ordered from the company's website claims to solve dry hair and dry scalp problems defintiely does NOT do the job

• by Meera
      Emu Shampoo from Healthy Hair Plus, a product I ordered from the company’s website claims to solve dry hair and dry scalp problems defintiely does NOT do the job. My dry hair and scalp became even drier, hair became more frizzy and kept falling out.

/> They claim one must use the shampoo for a few weeks to see results, so I persisted, and saw results, but not the ones I expected or that they said I would see.

My hair had become even drier and even thinner.

I also bought ...

• the shampoo because the company claims emu oil products are good for controlling psoraisis.

But this did not work for me.

The psoriasis on my scalp continued unabated and perhaps even increased though I do not know if the increase was due to the shampoo.

/> This shampoo contains SLS (sodium laureth sulphate), an ingredient used to cause foaming, also used in clothes and floor detergents, and found to be very harsh and drying to the skin.

In fact, beware of all shampoos using SLS, and many of them do, so check the labels carefully.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34200341620331/k2311a0320/3.20.06