Verizon Wireless  » Cellular services  »
  • It used to be really bad and I was just itching to switch to Cingular, but now it is amazing
  • Within the past few years I have noticed a big change in Verizon Service
  • I would say that the only thing about Verizon that I dislike is the customer service and bill
  • Overall, I would recommend Verizon because I get service almost everywhere and it is very clear

• by Marc

For the past 6 years I have used Verizon Wireless as my cell phone service. It used to be really bad and I was just itching to switch to Cingular, but now it is amazing. Within the past few years I have noticed a big change in Verizon Service. I live out in the middle of nowhere and Verizon is the only cell phone

service provider that gets decent service out here. I rarely ever lose my signal and even when it says I have only one bar, the service is amazing.

I would say that the only thing about Verizon that I dislike is the customer service and bill. It’s very expensive and once in awhile I get these charges on my bill that are weird. I’ll get ...

• charged a few dollars here and there for things like a state sales tax from a state that I’m not even from and surcharges for services I never even used. Usually when I call to correct it they take it off right away with no questions, which is wonderful, but sometimes they will make up some excuse as to why it is there and I end
        up paying it.

The customer service in the Verizon stores is okay. Not top notch, but could be worse. I have met some rude technicians when I needed help with my phone and I’ve had to pay a great deal of money for things that should be taken care of by Verizon. Overall, I would recommend Verizon because I get service almost everywhere and it is very clear.

Verizon Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223107415930831/k2311a0731/7.31.08