Sony Headphones (MDR-V150)  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this pair of Sony MDR-V150 Stereo Headphones for office use to replace my ear plug style Sony earphones

• by balvanie77

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I bought this pair of Sony MDR-V150 Stereo Headphones for office use to replace my ear plug style Sony earphones. I bought it for RM70 (US$21.50) after some recommendations from the Sony salesperson.

My main requirement for a headphone is that the cord must be at least 1.5 meter in length as my PC is

located under the desk, meaning I would need the cord to be long enough for my usage. Also, the sound produced must be of quality ones - clear, loud and with sufficient bass re-production. All these requirements are met once I tried out the headphones at the Sony shop, and at a price of ...

• RM70, I would say that it is indeed a worthy purchase.

Another plus for this headphone is that it is very comfortable when I use it, with both speakers covering my ears nicely, ensuring quality music with much outside interferences. With the spongy layer surrounding the speakers, I could wear it for a long period

of time, enjoying my music without the slightest of discomfort.

I plan to buy another one for my personal use, especially when I am traveling. The headphone jack is of typical 3.5mm size, which fits most portable music players, including my Nokia N95.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163107415780831/k2311a0731/7.31.08