Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I tried other kinds of lotion from other brands but I found it to be ineffective in treating my dry skin and maintaining its softness

• by prettylady

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion is the perfect solution for my dry skin or for any dry skin, for that matter. I am a busy mom and my skin, especially my hands, has the tendency to go dry easily because of several chores like washing the dishes, doing the laundry, washing my kid, getting

exposed to heat while cooking or especially during cold weathers or season.

When it’s dry, its gets really flaky, rough and hard to stretch.

It was really uncomfortable.

I tried other kinds of lotion from other brands but I found it to be ineffective in treating my dry skin and maintaining its softness.

Then I tried Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion and voila, it immediately treated the dryness of my skin and maintained its softness all day long.

It doesn’t matter how hard or frequent my skin gets exposed to all the elements and hard work because there is Aveeno.

Even my husband found to be so effective especially ...

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Khailan says :

Can I use Aveeno active naturals daily moisturizing lotion on my faces? I`m curious about that.

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used on the entire body, including your face. Just don’t mix it with your regular facial cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107415770831/k2311a0731/7.31.08