Proctor Silex 8 Speed Blender  » Electronics  »
  • I am really impressed with its durability and ice crushing ability

• by ms.jacey

I love my Proctor Silex 8 Speed Blender! I have had this blender for a few years, and I am rough on blenders! This little blender was about $30 from my local Wal-Mart, Meijer, or Target…it has been a while- I am not sure where I bought it. I did double check and found it can still be

purchased online from various retailers. The price is still about $30. This blender has 8 buttons, not the dial for the various speeds, and an ice crushing button.

Many blenders I have owned before have sputtered and died before the summer frozen drink season was over, but not my trusty Hamilton Beach Silex. This blender has outlasted ...

• many much more expensive “ice crushing” blenders, and has really worked hard for me! I am really impressed with its durability and ice crushing ability.

I make smoothies almost everyday, 4 times per week on a slow week, and this blender makes nice smooth drinks over and over! I use it to blend all types of drinks, and even

some tomato sauces.

The plastic blending container has held up wonderfully and it is used (and washed he he he) all the time by my 5 kids. It hasn’t turned dingy with age or use. I can’t think of any downside to this blender, it is pretty basic but still does it all. This is a great blender, I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163107415760831/k2311a0731/7.31.08