Delta Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • A friend of mine had managed to get me a cheap ticket from Europe and I found myself happy with 2 seats for my own as I entered the aircraft
  • Unfortunately, the movies aboard aren't that great and if you're used to flying United Airlines (Boeing 777) you will definitely miss the LCD screens
  • If you're looking for a great and convenient connection between the US and Europe, fly Delta

• by travelingwriter
      I flew Delta Airlines for the first time in 2004, from New York to Amsterdam. A friend of mine had managed to get me a cheap ticket from Europe and I found myself happy with 2 seats for my own as I entered the aircraft.

Of course,

most international flights are full — I guess I was just lucky.

Delta Airlines uses their Boeings 767 for their flights between the US and Europe.

I have traveled between the US and Europe for quite a long while now and Delta Airlines is one of my ...

• favorite carriers.

The crew’s great, they always provide detailed answers to questions travelers may have and they’re very concerned about the people’s safety aboard.

Unfortunately, the movies aboard aren’t that great and if you’re used to flying United Airlines (Boeing 777) you will definitely miss the LCD

screens.

But after all, Delta Airlines is a great airline, like most US-based airlines.

If you’re looking for a great and convenient connection between the US and Europe, fly Delta.

I’ve been doing it for 2 years, did it again last week and will do it over and over again.

Delta Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40200341570131/k2311a0320/3.20.06