Reserve America  » Travel  »
  • The only problem that I have found in my use of the site was with the site maps

• by Playadremingrl

For those of us that enjoy camping being able to prepay and reserve our camp site is very valuable. Reserve America provides just that, and they do it for free.

They offer site maps and detailed information not only about the campground but also about the individual sites.

You also are able to reserve the sites you want up to a year in advance, provided some

one else hasn’t already reserved it, and then prepay for it online.

As far as I have seen it is the only website that offers this service.

This is all very wonderful and for the most part Reserve America is a wonderful site.

The only problem that I have found in my use of the site was with the site maps.

On our last camping trip that ...

• was booked through Reserve America we discovered that the individual site information as well as the site map was not correct.

We reserved what was to be two of the largest sites available at this campground only to find them to be two of the smallest.

The placement on the map was wrong as well.

This was the first time we have had a problem with the

Reserve America site.

The advice I have is this.

When using Reserve America call the campground and ask if the site map provided on the site is correct.

Most of the campgrounds will be able to answer yes or no with no problem as well as tell you what,if anything, is different.

Overall Reserve America is still a great site and with a little work it would be wonderful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383107415630831/k2311a0731/7.31.08