Geoff Bullock II  » Music  »
  • Listening to the album Power of Your Love will give you a one of a kind worship experience
  • I do highly recommend Geoff Bullock music in Church worship services to experience a time of refreshing

• by abigail327

I do really love the music of Geoff Bullock II particularly his album “The Power of Your Love. ” Listening to the album “Power of Your Love” will give you a one of a kind worship experience.

The album is full of awesome and soul-reviving worship songs which include the songs “The Power of Your Love”, the

beautiful medley of I Will Lift My Voice, Lift High His Name, Behold The Lamb of God; my favorite worship songs which make me cry “Now is the Time”, “Just Let Me Say”, “This Kingdom”, “I Will Behold”, “I Surrender”, “The Power And The Glory” ans ” Holy One of God”.

Truly the album ...

• is just awesome.

My love for the Lord is renewed everytime I hear those worship songs in the album.

The words of those songs are deep as a reflection of Geoff Bullock’s deep communion and fellowship with God.

They are reflections of the beauty and glory of true christianity.

Geoff Bullock is a very gifted mucician

with very deep christian experience.

Whenever I have spirrtual dryness i just listen to the album “The Power of Your Love” and I experience a revival in my christianity, my soul and spirit are refreshed everytime I play Geoff Bullock’s music.

I do highly recommend Geoff Bullock music in Church worship services to experience a time of refreshing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143107415530731/k2311a0731/7.31.08