Teekanne Fruit kiss  » Food  »
2.5
  • Teekanne is a German brand of tea and it is not very easy to find it, only a few shops I know have this tea so I always buy more of them when I shop
  • Among all the Teekanne teas Fruit Kiss is the one I like less, actually I might even say that I don't like it at all
  • The box of this tea is really nice it is read and on both sides there are cherries and strawberries that really look delicious, actually they were the reason why I had bought this tea at the first place, then in the middle you have Tekkanne, World of Fruits written, and under that there are a pair of really sexy read lips
  • The box is really appealing but if you don't like bitter teas I wouldn't recommend this tea

• by lorelai

I really like Teekanne teas because they all have very original and very nice flavor. Teekanne is a German brand of tea and it is not very easy to find it, only a few shops I know have this tea so I always buy more of them when I shop.

During the winter I drink a lot of tea.

Among all the Teekanne teas Fruit Kiss is the

one I like less, actually I might even say that I don’t like it at all.

It has cherries and strawberry taste, I like both of these fruits but somehow I dont like them in this tea because its taste is too bitter.

It doesn’t matter how much sugar I add it is always too bitter.

Usually I only put some honey in my tea and adding sugar ...

• just ads calories so I really don’t want to drink the tea full of sugar with a lot of calories which is still bitter.

Even the smell is bitter, it smells nice from a distance but when you actually smell the tea from just a few cm you will sea that the smell stops being nice pretty soon.

The box of this tea is really nice it

is read and on both sides there are cherries and strawberries that really look delicious, actually they were the reason why I had bought this tea at the first place, then in the middle you have Tekkanne, World of Fruits written, and under that there are a pair of really sexy read lips.

The box is really appealing but if you don’t like bitter teas I wouldn’t recommend this tea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273007415330531/k2311a0730/7.30.08