Johnson’s Baby Bath  » Baby care  »
  • It is good and my kid is quite happy with her new baby bath

• by krishnakomali
      I use Johnson’s baby bath for my kid. It is good and my kid is quite happy with her new baby bath .

They say that it has

new improved NO MORE TEARS formula.

I observed soft and silkiness on skin while applying it on my baby’s body.

I felt softness even on my hands ...

Johnson's Baby Bath
primrose lasmarias says :

good pm have a nice day. i just wrote u regarding using baby milk bath. my daughter use your produvt milk bath since birth and up to now. actually she had anice hair and every time they ask my what shampoo she use i proudly introduce your product. my question is at what age she can still use it? coz i worried about if i use other shampoo. it cause damage of her shiny and black hair. b

Galega says :

You can use it up to 5 years of age. The ingredients are gentle and it won’t create any issue for your baby at the later stage when you will change to an appropriate shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54200341491231/k2311a0320/3.20.06