Fa deodorant RICE DRY  » Cosmetics  »
  • And I as a silly consumer bought it, well the price was fair and It looked like it smells nice (since I am no fan of strong roses scent)

• by Mintaka

I really do not know why anybody would make a deodorant with rice but ok, looks like Fa made it. It says it contains natural rice extract, anything to attract new buyers.

am no fan of strong roses scent) .

And it does smell nice, it has a soft fresh scent which wraps you into a feeling of freshness, and the scent stays the same when you apply/spray the deodorant on your skin (I had a lot of deodorants which smelled nice but when they came ...

• in touch with the skin the scent changed).

I also felt dry (it was a really hot day) for quite a while.

It promises to give you a reliable 24 hour protection, but lets be honest which one truly does.

I guess none, and so doesn’t this one.

I find it important that this

one does not contain alcohol since a lot of people including me get irritated by it.

I am more or less satisfied with this product, I do not like the packing.

It is not that I would say it is a must buy, but If you happen to buy it you will not be dissapointed by it.

Kamran Malik says :

I want to know if the deodorant is for females only as there is nothing mentioned on it, whether it is for men or for women or if Fa only delivers deodorants for women? If you have range for men what are those? as i am male and liked the RICE DRY fragrance Looking forward to your earliest reply Kamran Malik

Galega says :

Fa Rice Dry is gender neutral and can be used by both male and female. There are some Fa deodorants which are only for male, like Fa Xtreme Coolwave Deo and Fa Roll On for Men Sport, among others.

Mintaka replies :

Sorry for the late reply and for it will not be very helpful because I honestly do not know, there is no indication on the product that it would be woman only nor is there an indication that it is unisex. I would assume though that it is for women since Fa have a Fa for men line of products Energy Zone…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313007414650431/k2311a0730/7.30.08