Tel Aviv Israel  » Travel  »
Israel
  • It is the city I was mostly impressed with, and when I go to Israel next time, I would definitely visit it again and spend more time there
  • The best part about Tel Aviv is that it's located right on the Mediterranean sea
  • It is a very interesting place for tourists with a lot of old and restored building, art galleries, gift shops and other things
  • Unfortunately, if you go a little deeper in the neighborhood, you could see that nowdays it's one of the poorest sections of the city

• by Zuks

During my recent birthright trip to Israel, we went to Tel Aviv, and spent almost 2 days there. It is the city I was mostly impressed with, and when I go to Israel next time, I would definitely visit it again and spend more time there.

The best part about Tel Aviv is that it’s located right on the Mediterranean sea. The beaches are great,

the water is very warm, it is probably the best place for people watching during the summer. There are all kinds of small shops on the promenade, various street performances and small restaurants with excellent food. You can really spend an entire day by the sea, doing all kinds of fun things, and at night go to one of the many bars and night ...

• clubs.

We also went to a historic district Yafo. It is a very interesting place for tourists with a lot of old and restored building, art galleries, gift shops and other things. My favorite place there was Zodiac streets and Zodiac bridge - according to a legend, if you touch your zodiac sign, wish for something, and look into the sea, your wish will eventually

come true. Unfortunately, if you go a little deeper in the neighborhood, you could see that nowdays it’s one of the poorest sections of the city.

Unfortunately, we only spent a few days in Tel Aviv, and to completely appreciate it, it is not nearly enough, but it gave me a reason to come back and to explore this unique city even more!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383007414640431/k2311a0730/7.30.08