2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback  » Cars  »
  • My main issue with the car is the location of the dashboard - instead of being behind the wheel, it's right in the middle (to the right of the wheel), and it was somewhat uncomfortable looking to the right while driving (although, I suppose you would get used to it eventually)
  • Overall, I think it's one of the best compact cars out there, and it's really affordable
  • If you live in the city and want a car that has a good fuel mileage, easy to park and has plenty of trunk space, you should really consider gettting the Toyota Yaris

• by Zuks

Last year my friend and me were shopping for cars, and since we lived in a big city and were tight on budget, we decided to go for compact cars. After doing a lot of research and test driving, our choice was down to 3 compact cars - Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris and Nissan Versa. I ended up buying Honda Fit (you can see my review here), and my

friend bought 2007 Toyota Yaris.

2007 Toyota Yaris is an excellent little car, with a great maneuvrability, lots of space in the trunk (especially the hatchback version) and unbelievable fuel mileage. My friend claims he was able to achieve 42 mpg on a highway, when I was in the car, we did about 39 mpg, which is still very impressive.

There’s plenty of space in front and enough space in ...

• the back of the car for a couple of average sized guys. My main issue with the car is the location of the dashboard - instead of being behind the wheel, it’s right in the middle (to the right of the wheel), and it was somewhat uncomfortable looking to the right while driving (although, I suppose you would get used to it eventually).

Even though the car is small, it had

no problems getting up to 75-80 mph on the highway. The acceleration is smooth, the breaks (with the ABS installed) were perfect. Overall, I think it’s one of the best compact cars out there, and it’s really affordable. If you live in the city and want a car that has a good fuel mileage, easy to park and has plenty of trunk space, you should really consider gettting the Toyota Yaris.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 93007414630431/k2311a0730/7.30.08