What happens in Vegas (the movie)  » Movies  »
  • But I thought to myself a movie with Ashton, it will be a treat anyway
  • This movie is by my opinion the best comedy this year and I recomend it to everybody to watch it

• by Mintaka

After a long, long time I went to the cinema again to see the movie What happens in Vegas, with Ashton Kutcher as Jack and Cameron Diaz as Joy, two different people with two different sets of troubles who accidently meet in Vegas. I was looking to see a comedy and was hoping to see something wort the money

since I am more or less dissapointed with the comedies which were recently on the big screen.

But I thought to myself a movie with Ashton, it will be a treat anyway.

So I sat on my seat and waited for the movie to start.

And so it started.

A hour and a half or so, full of laughter,

• I must say mu belly was hurting.

I was really amazed with the simple jet complicated story line, a romance that was developing before me, the hilarious circumstances around it.

It was fun to follow the backround story of the main characters friends too.

I was or to say am satisfied.

The acting was of first class but there

is nothing less to be expected of the cast, although I have a bad memory of Lake Bell (playing Joys friend Tipper) from the series Surface.

This movie is by my opinion the best comedy this year and I recomend it to everybody to watch it.

It is really an ideal summer movie because of its light storyline and thematics.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112907414590631/k2311a0729/7.29.08