Sprint
  • Fortunately for me and I'm sure for other Sprint users, this is never a problem

• by Sterling23

I’ve had Sprint for over 5 years now and believe it or not, I actually like their service. Their coverage is only second to Verizon, and they have decent phones to go along with their affordable plans.

I find that I can get and receive calls in pretty much any areas as long as it is not a hilly area. I rarely have dropped calls or little to no service. I’ve heard horror stories about friends on other companies such as T-Mobile not being able to receive service in their homes. I find that amusing and terrible at the same time that someone cannot receive or make a phone call on their cell phones inside

their own house. Fortunately for me and I’m sure for other Sprint users, this is never a problem. Also, I’ve heard a ton of complaints about Sprint’s customer service and some of it is justified, but I’ve never experienced a problem first hand. All of my encounters with Sprint personnel have been pleasant and ended in my favor. Just recently, I had a problem with my new Motorola 710h bluetooth earpiece and I took it to a Sprint store and they replaced it on the spot. Although I did have to wait about 40 minutes to be seen just because of the crowd in the store, it was worth the wait.

Additionally, Sprint has been doing ...

• well to keep up in a market that has new phones it seems every 3-6 months. As I type this, Sprint has all of the latest and greatest Blackberry’s any professional would want to own. Also, they have just released phones such as the Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, HTC Mogul, and are in the works of releasing the HTC Touch Pro. All of these phones have been regarded by phone analysts as phones of the future. The Samsung Instinct for one has even be said to be an I-phone killer. The HTC Touch is another Sprint phone that is all touch screen. The HTC Mogul is half touch screen and half of a keyboard, similar
        to the HTC Pro.

Lastly, Sprint offers affordable plans to ago along with their new wave of cell phones. My plan is $29.95 a month on a business account and it includes 500 anytime minutes along with unlimited texting, unlimited weekend minutes, but does not have Internet access. That would be extra on my plan, but not on Sprint’s SERO plan. The SERO stands for Sprint’s Exclusive Referral Offer. This offer included a plan that’s base price was $30 a month for 300 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else. That’s a pretty good deal.

Overall, Sprint has been good for me. Others may not say the same, but with the right set-up, anyone can have success on Sprint.

Sprint

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222907414430531/k2311a0729/7.29.08