TJ Maxx Chicago
State & Madison Ave. in Chicago, IL
  • This particular TJ Maxx is not very large, but it always has all the best brands on sale
  • Just a month ago I bought a pair of Calvin Klein jeans, and a couple of Hilfiger T-Shirts for a total of under $40 (with suggested retail price being well over $100)

• by Zuks

I go to TJ Maxx all the time - it is by far my favorite department store. The store I’m reviewing is located in downtown Chicago, a block away from Marshall Fields (Macy’s nowdays). I’m not a fashion maniac, and certainly not an obsessive shopper, but I have to say I occasionally visit this store looking

for clothing even if I don’t really need it.

This particular TJ Maxx is not very large, but it always has all the best brands on sale. You can always find great deals there, and sometimes the deals are beyond believable. Just a month ago I bought a pair of Calvin Klein jeans, and a couple of ...

• Hilfiger T-Shirts for a total of under $40 (with suggested retail price being well over $100).

My girlfriend loves to buy lady’s bags and purses, and she’s very happy about some of the designer bags she managed to get at TJ Maxx on sale, including Louis Vuitton and Guess for a very reasonable price. Half of my

wardrobe, if not more is from this TJ Maxx, and I’m extremely pleased with it.

The only downside is this store sometimes lacks size small items, especially when looking for men’s shirts and t-shirts. If they expanded their inventory to include more small items, I’d probably be buying even more from them.

Great variety, sensational deals - check it out!

latosha says :

need to know the phone number to the t. j maxx on state and madison. downtown chicago, illinois

John says :

Here’s the phone number to this particular T.J. Maxx: (312) 553-0515.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242907414350531/k2311a0729/7.29.08