Broken Bridges movie  » Movies  »
  • Unfortunately during the movie the filming lacked consistency
  • I also noticed that the young actress, Lindsey Haun
  • I believe she has got potential and I truly hope to see her in more important movies

• by Janet

“Broken Bridges” has a good story with great potential in attracting a great audience, however something along the line failed. The acting is awful, the filming and editing is sadly not good enough and the sound of this movie is terrible! In other words, this movie sucks!

Why did I hate it so much? I bought the c.d. because, according to what I

read, it seemed to have a good story about family relationships and mending bridges. Unfortunately during the movie the filming lacked consistency. There is a moment when the country singer, Bo Price (Toby Keith) gets to know that he is a father. In no part of the movie do they inform us how he got to know he is a father! This is silly since it is the main focus point of the movie.

I must admit that this movie has got great country music but Toby Keith acting leaves a lot to be desired. He seemed a fish out of water in most scenes in this movie. I must also say that this is his first performance on the big screen, so he could ...

• Broken Bridges movie
      get better with a bit of tuition and practice.

Another aspect which I didn’t like is the sound of this movie. In the speaking parts it was too low, so I had to increase the volume but when the music scenes came I had to lower it because it was too loud. Could easily give you a headache!

The only think I liked in

this movie is Burt Reynolds interpretation as the very strong and hard headed grandfather. I also noticed that the young actress, Lindsey Haun. I believe she has got potential and I truly hope to see her in more important movies.

The movie “Broken Bridges”, although it has a great story, has a weak delivery. You don’t want to waste your time watching this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112907414210531/k2311a0729/7.29.08