Fisher-Price Let’s Go to the Zoo
  • What is more interesting is that the book is very durable
  • I think my daughter can still use it when she comes to age
  • The only problem I see with this book is the price because it costs a little more than other books

• by techiewriter

I have been looking for a good children’s book that my son would enjoy. Then I happen to find a book from Fisher-Price Little People titled “Let’s Go to the Zoo” which was written by Ellen Weiss and illustrated by SI Artists.

This book was published by Reader’s Digest Children’s Books and I happen to purchase

the book in a department Store.

The book is very colourful which is why my son loved it so much that he does not want to go sleep without me reading it to him first.

It features animal that you normally find in the zoo and were presented in very colourful illustrations.

The books contain around ...

• 40 flaps for your children to lift and discover.

My son loves to lift the flaps to see which animal is inside it.

He loves identifying the animal behind the flaps and learning the sounds these animals make.

It also taught my son the different types of animals and several action words that were featured in

one of the pages.

What is more interesting is that the book is very durable.

The book survived despite constant use of my son.

I think my daughter can still use it when she comes to age.

The only problem I see with this book is the price because it costs a little more than other books.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542907414180531/k2311a0729/7.29.08